EC-PC Office IT – Microsoft Excel Level-3
This course will cover the following:
– Use Time Saving Tools and Shortcuts
– Sort and Filter Data
– Use Data Validation to Create a Drop-Down List
– Insert Formula Using Cell References
– Insert Formula Using Date Cells
– Use the SUM Function
– Use the SUMIF Function
– Use the VLOOKUP Function
– Use the IF Function
– Use Conditional Formatting
– Use PivotTables
Will I need any software installed on my PC?
Yes, you’ll need Microsoft Excel installed.
I don’t have a PC at home, will I be able to access the course using a library PC?
Yes, but check with your library to make sure their PCs are installed with Microsoft Excel.
How much time will I get to complete the course?
You’ll be given up to 12 months online access to complete the course.
Will I need to complete an assessment to pass the course?
Yes, you’ll be required to complete an assessment to verify that you have reached the required level of competency.
Will I receive a course certificate?
Yes, once you have passed the course assessment you’ll receive the following e-certificate: EC-OFFICE-IT Microsoft Excel Level 3.
What payment methods do you accept?
We can accept payment by card, cheque or by bank transfer – please contact us for more details.
If you live in Scotland you could be eligible to get up £200 towards the cost of a training course with an SDS Individual Training Account (ITA) from Skills Development Scotland.
You can apply for ITA funding if you are aged 16 or over and:
– you are unemployed, or
– you are employed and have an income of £22,000 or less per annum, or
– you are self-employed and have an income of £22,000 or less per annum, or
– you are retired and your total pension income is £22,000 or less per annum, or
– you are not working and have no income
You will not be able to apply for ITA funding if you are in school, or are enrolled in a College or University course, or if you are involved in any other SDS funded programme including Modern Apprenticeships.
Need more info?
Please contact us for more details.