Using a PC Level 3
This intermediate course will improve your skills, and show you how to use a PC more effectively and efficiently.
1 Day (6 hours approx)
* Cost based on one person attending a scheduled course at our Aberdeen Training Centre. The course can also be delivered at your premises or at a hired venue in the following locations: Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, Stirling.
This course will cover the following:
- Customise the File Explorer
- Use the File Explorer to Navigate and Find Files
- Use the File Explorer to Delete Files
- Use the File Explorer to Copy Files
- Use the File Explorer to Move Files
- Use a Memory Stick
- Use Compressed Zipped Folders
- Troubleshoot Problems
Is there any funding available to pay for the course?
Yes, funding is available for individuals living in Scotland, subject to T&C’s.
Click here to find out more.
Are there any entry requirements?
Yes, you should have some experience using a PC, eg be familiar with the majority of topics covered on our Using a PC Level 2 course.
How often do courses take place?
We schedule courses on demand, please contact us for the next available date.
What are the course times?
Morning session: 09.30-12.30
Afternoon session: 13.30-16.30
Is lunch included?
Yes, if you are attending this course in Aberdeen. Lunch is served at Soul.
Will I get course notes?
Yes, you’ll receive user-friendly course notes for future reference.
Will I get a certificate at the end of the course?
Yes, you’ll receive the following e-certificate: EC-PC Using a PC – Level 3.
Do you offer any tutor support after the course?
Yes, you’ll receive 3 months e-mail support covering questions relating to any of the course topics.
What payment methods do you accept?
We can accept payment by card, cheque or by bank transfer – please contact us for more details.