Individual Training Accounts
In the near future you may be able to use an Individual Training Account (ITA) from Skills Development Scotland to help pay for our courses. We have been advised that the ITA scheme will be launched by the end of October.
To find out more please call Skills Development Scotland on 0800 917 8000 or visit the SDS website > click here
Transition Training Fund
The Transition Training Fund offers support with training grants to help you to retrain, upskill or get accreditation or certification that would help you get a new job in oil and gas, the wider energy sector, or engineering and manufacturing.
You can apply for the fund if you:
– are resident in Scotland
– have been made redundant or currently at risk of redundancy from the Oil and Gas Sector or its’ supply chain
– have worked in the Oil and Gas sector or the supply chain as an employee or contractor
– can show that the training will help you get a new job
– are actively seeking employment
– have not committed to, or undergone, the course of training you’re looking for funding for.
To find out more please visit the Transition Training Fund website > click here